Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi. My name is Whitney. I am a sophmore at Appalachian State University. I am on the Track team here at ASU, and I'm in the Marching and Pep Band at ASU. I like to hang out with my family and friends. I'm a layed back person and I like to meet new people!

3 comments:

Jere Miles said...

Glad to have you here and hope that you enjoy your time at ASU.

Brittany said...

You sound like you are really involved in the school and you seem like a really cool person to be around.

Kathleen said...

so i think that we were in the same english class last year. bohr? crazy man? its good to see we are in another one together. its a great thing that you are so involved with school and track and everything else. hope you have a good semester!